- This event has passed.
Non-Compete Agreements in Current Employment Law
April 5, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Tim Klimpl will moderate “Non-Compete Agreements in Current Employment Law” for the Fairfield County Bar Association.
About the Program
Please join us for a 90 minute seminar that will cover the state of the law and practical considerations surrounding non-competition agreements. This legal refresher and update by Samantha Agosto, with valuable insights from employment litigator and mediator Mark R. Carta, will address:
- Evaluating a Non-Compete Provision
- Drafting a Non-Compete That has the Best Chance of Being Enforced
- Negotiating Your Client Out of a Non-Compete
- Mediating a Non-Compete Dispute
- The Progressive Process in Enforcement and Resolution of Non-Compete Agreements
Click here to register.