- This event has passed.
2020 Annual Labor and Employment Seminar
October 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
This year’s program will cover critical legal, legislative and social developments impacting your businesses, including:
- What Employers Need to Know About COVID-19, Including the FFCRA, ADA, Changes to Workers’ Compensation, OSHA and Other Health and Safety Requirements and Best Practices
- The Impacts of Recent Social Justice Movements on the Workplace Including Considerations for Addressing Employee Activism on Social Media
- Benefits Updates, Featuring Changes to FSA and HSA Rules and Supreme Court Challenges to the ACA
- What’s Up Next for the Connecticut Legislature, Including Paid FMLA
- Other Developments Critical to Connecticut Businesses
Schedule of Events
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Live Webinar
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Interactive question and answer session with event speakers and other members of Carmody’s Labor & Employment team
Click here to register.
For more information, or to submit questions for the panelists in advance, please contact Romania Jawahir at firstname.lastname@example.org